Western is committed to supporting employees and job applicants with disabilities. Those in need of an accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or employment process are encouraged to utilize the information below. Those needing an accommodation to participate in a WWU sponsored public event are to contact the Office of Civil Rights and Title IX Compliance. Students needing an accommodation for academic purposes are to contact the Disability Access Center.
To request an accommodation:
- Fill out the Reasonable Accommodation Request Form
- Have your doctor fill out the Medical Certification for Reasonable Accommodation Request
- Submit forms to Disability Services in Human Resources.
- POL – U1600.03 Accommodating Persons with Disabilities
- POL – U1600.07 Ensuring Accessible Electronic Information Technology
- PRO – U1600.03A Requesting an Employee Disability Accommodation
- PRO – U1600.03B Requesting a Reasonable Accommodation for Job Application Process
- PRO – U1600.03C Requesting Classroom Accommodation by Faculty
- FRM – U1600.03A Reasonable Accommodation Request Form
- FRM – U1600.03B Medical Certification for Reasonable Accommodation Request